WARRANTY AND REPAIR POLICY
Process of warranty claim:
- Fill out the warranty form on our website
- Our representative will contact you for your warranty case
Warranty Card Terms and Conditions:
We offer 1 year warranty for only those products on which 1 year warranty tag is mentioned, only repair services will be given to those products which do not have 1 year warranty tag. Repair services might be charged for non-tagged products.
Covered under Warranty:
For Coarts Lighting Products:
- Replacement will be only in following conditions:
- The product is faulty on delivery i.e. is not functioning properly.
- The product delivered, is wrong i.e. delivered product is different from product ordered.
- In case of wrong product delivery, product should be unused, packed and its seal should be intact for it to be replaced. Product will not be replaced if the customer opens the seal and uses the product.
- Customer can claim after sales warranty in case product has been damaged or is not performing as expected. In this case Coarts Lighting will provide repair services or change the product as per the situation.
- If customer gets faulty and damaged product so customer has to address this within 7 working days and provide video proof package opening.
Not Covered under Warranty:
- Any defect arising due to misuse of the unit, damages due to liquid ingress, or physical abuse, or normal wear and tear will not be covered by this warranty.
- The warranty is void if the unit is tampered with, altered or repaired by unauthorized personals, and if the warranty seal on the unit is broken.
- Damages caused to the unit, by accidents, lightning or any other acts of God are not covered by this warranty.
- Burns due to any reason like power failure or voltage surge will not be covered under warranty.
- The box with serial number must be preserved during the whole warranty period.
Coarts Lighting assess each warranty case individually and holds the right to pass the final judgement on case to case basis. Acceptance or Rejection of warranty shall be left on the sole discretion of the company.